Terms and Conditions of Rental Hire
1. The monthly rental payment is payable monthly in advance by credit / debit card; We reserve the right to cancel this agreement if a payment is more than 7 days overdue;
2. The minimum rental period is 3 months, the maximum period is 12 months;
3. The offered instruments cannot be purchased.
4. You may end this agreement by giving one months notice through email (subject to the minimum 3 month hire term); If you return the instrument by post, you must ask us for a return reference BEFORE posting and use an insured and signed for service;
5. Our standard deposit of £60 will be refunded on return of the instrument (subject to condition).
6. You are responsible for any loss or damage. Any loss or damage must be notified to us immediately. If the instrument is lost or stolen, the customer will pay the full price of the instrument.
7. We offer one month free insurance through New Moon Insurance for instruments valued up to £1500. Please contact them directly using the information on the yellow sheet that we will send with the instrument. Please note that instrument repairs can be very expensive. You are liable for any loss or damage to the instrument. ///??????????
8. Please note that after 12 months the hire scheme is ended and no further rental payments. ????
9. The instrument remains the property of Marek Tomaszewski (saxophoneteacher.net). You must not sell or dispose of it;
10. If a rental payment is more than 7 days overdue, the additional fee of £15 will be added to your bill. If the rental payment is more than 14 days overdue we reserve the right to cancel the agreement and the instrument would need to be returned to us.